Joshua F. Rhoads
Joshua’s practice focuses on real estate, land use development, estate planning and probate law. He advises on issues concerning commercial real estate law, such as real estate sales, acquisitions, leasing and real estate finance.
Originally from Lafayette, Louisiana, Joshua joined the Firm in 2013. He received his B.S. in Business Management at Louisiana State University, a J.D. from Texas Tech University School of Law and a MBA from Texas Tech University Rawls School of Business. Outside the office, he enjoys golfing, tennis, hunting, fishing and his two golden retrievers, Rex and Nala.
Professional Affiliations and Accomplishments
- State Bar of Texas, 2013 - Present
- State Bar of New Mexico, 2014 - Present
- State Bar of Texas Real Estate, Probate, Trust and Estate Section, 2013 - Present
- State Bar of New Mexico Real Property, Trust and Estate Section, 2014 - Present
- CCIM Greater El Paso Chapter, 2014 - Present
- CCIM Greater El Paso Chapter Board of Directors, 2017 – Present
- Down Syndrome Coalition for El Paso Whole Hog BBQ Annual Fundraising/Event Committee Member, 2017 - Present
- 2019 Super Lawyer Rising Star - Real Estate
- Author/Speaker, Spring Cle Brush Up, District 16, of the Paralegal Division, of the State Bar of Texas, “Avoiding Litigation in Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreements”, 2017